In collaboration with:
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE WITH SMALL AND SIMPLE CHANGES AND GET A FREE PRIZE
There is no monetary cost to participants. All we ask is for your time and commitment. Here are our specific requirements:
- Must live in Montgomery County, MD and be enrolled in BPHN. Join here.
- Participate in our 2 FREE Educational sessions (February 27th, March 20th and April 17th at 7:00pm EST).
- Attend your goal review sessions on March 20th and April 17th at 7:00pm EST.
- Access to a computer with a camera- all classes are virtual.
- Complete short surveys within the set deadline.
Upon completion, you not only get support building your sustainable goal BUT A FREE PRIZE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS :)
Who Qualifies for the ENHANCE Program?
People who reside in Montgomery County, MD and enrolled in BPHN (Black Physicians Health Network). Your health provider may have recommended you for the program. If you are not currently registered with BPHN, you can do so here.
Why Join ENHANCE?
You can make one change a day to a better lifestyle. You'll learn the latest info on lasting weight loss & wellness.
Designed specifically for people of color's lifestyle needs. Connect with BPHN resources and more.
ENHANCE Healthy Weight & Wellness Sessions
During the program, there are four Zoom sessions we request you attend. The first two are educational sessions with valuable tips to enhance your health, and the second two are goal review sessions. Please save these dates for our second group:
- February 27th 7:00pm EST
- March 20th 7:00pm EST
- April 17th 7:00pm EST
Share With Your Friends!
Do you have a friend or loved one in Montgomery County who could use a program like ENHANCE? Are you a physician and would like to share this program with one or more of your patients? Download the flyer below.ENHANCE Flyer